I don't know how we're going to explain this to Nolan some day... how he was obsessed with the girl next door. He wants to know what she's doing several times a day, and of course I reply, "She's going to bed, just like you." Her mother and I were joking about how the feeling is mutual when I got this picture. It's nice to be little and enjoy your friends soooo much. They of course have their tough moments sharing and the like, but they seem to be few at least and they just seem to cheer each other up.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
the girl next door
I don't know how we're going to explain this to Nolan some day... how he was obsessed with the girl next door. He wants to know what she's doing several times a day, and of course I reply, "She's going to bed, just like you." Her mother and I were joking about how the feeling is mutual when I got this picture. It's nice to be little and enjoy your friends soooo much. They of course have their tough moments sharing and the like, but they seem to be few at least and they just seem to cheer each other up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment