Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Uncle Collin and Aunt Emily are married!


One of the biggest joys of our trip to Tennessee was seeing my brother Collin get married. The wedding was at 1:30, Nolan's nap time, so I was a bit worried he would prevent me with some kind of toddler hysterics from enjoying the wedding. Instead, he was a total angel. Now, I did have to stand in the doorway of the little stone chapel to watch the wedding because right after Emily walked down the aisle Nolan started saying "outside!" It was a long drive to Montgomery Bell Park and he was eager to run around. So he played and I got to enjoy every minute. Congratulations Collin & Emily!





After a lovely reception full of family, friends and cake, we headed off and Nolan took two minutes to fall asleep in the car. As his eyes would blink shut, he'd say "no!" but had to give in.

No comments: