Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a real haircut


John and I have debated quite a while on what would be too long for Nolan's hair. Then there was deciding whether I should cut it again, or if it would be by a real barber. This was a heated debate that had John and pulling out our talking points and should have had a mediator. The end result is liked by both of us and I think Nolan as well. John took Nolan to his own barber, Jose's Peluqueria. Nolan did not fuss or cry as we expected for some reason. After the lady barber was done, Jose himself had to do some touch-ups, hence the ultra short hairdo! Mostly I think Nolan is pleased that I am not coming at him with a hair brush anymore, and it's out of his face.


And the reason for the perspectives on Nolan's new look both include him eating, it's because I can hardly ever get him to be still for the camera now unless he's eating! This is him with his favorite ice cream flavor, Blue Moon from Babe's in our neighborhood. The ice cream shop opened again last month and he was thrilled for a taste of that blue stuff again. One thing for sure is that he does not have to share it.

No comments: