

I love posting thing later, but this goes way back to summer of last year. We're all hanging out on a sunny warm day at the Comet Cafe, home of an incredible brunch and also vegan BBQ riblets to die for! Jeff and Ginger came to visit and took some stereo (3-D) pictures of our trip. Too bad I can't post that...
Nolan is intensely working on his proper use of pronouns. I'm going to miss all the cute sentences he has made with basically pronouns the opposite of what they should be. Such as "I am chasing you!" when it's the other way around when he tries to correct himself it becomes "I am chasing me!" Today his magic phrase was "I will." He giving this response over and over today, something I'd never heard before. I wish it had gone in front of "go to bed" as he did his little dance on the landing. When he doesn't want to get in his big boy bed, he follows me and then does this silly step front to back dance that seems to say, "I want to go but I don't want her to catch me."
2 comments:
I made the blog again! I'm so proud! I remember that place well. It's the only time I've ever been asked if I wanted bacon in my bloody mary!!
Their veggie bacon bloody mary is good. And the veggie bacon fried in bacon grease bloody mary is excellent!
Post a Comment