We got to see Nolan's pal Benjamin for Super Bowl night, while most of the adults hung out and watched the commercials. It's hard to catch any two year old still, and these two are an excellent illustration of this. They must've jumped around on the bed for ages. Nolan figured out how to climb over the headboard and proceeded to do that twenty times or more. Somehow he still hasn't figured out how to climb out of his crib since we lowered it though. Part of me looks forward to getting him in a big boy bed because I want to sneak in some snuggling, but then I also fear how much sleep I'm going to lose, and snuggling with a busy toddler is definitely not like how it was when he was a baby.
Friday, February 06, 2009
just two guys "watching" the superbowl
We got to see Nolan's pal Benjamin for Super Bowl night, while most of the adults hung out and watched the commercials. It's hard to catch any two year old still, and these two are an excellent illustration of this. They must've jumped around on the bed for ages. Nolan figured out how to climb over the headboard and proceeded to do that twenty times or more. Somehow he still hasn't figured out how to climb out of his crib since we lowered it though. Part of me looks forward to getting him in a big boy bed because I want to sneak in some snuggling, but then I also fear how much sleep I'm going to lose, and snuggling with a busy toddler is definitely not like how it was when he was a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment