
Nolan's car is getting a bit small for the boy, as much as he loves it. He can go so fast in it though, that I literally need to jog to keep up. With not much warm weather ahead to practice, Nolan got a tricycle before John could wait to find one at a rummage sale. (Translation for Southerners: a rummage sale is the same thing as a yard sale. I thought it was something fancier for some reason by the name... but no.)
At first Nolan put his feet on the pedals and I would push since he didn't quite get the alternating foot pushing action. Now, he's figured out that he can scoot it by just pushing his feet along the ground. I hope only momentarily, but I cannot talk him into putting his feet on the pedals anymore. He's excellent at steering though! We'll see how this goes...
1 comment:
I would like to point out that I am wearing my Tennessee winter coat in May. AHHHHH!
Post a Comment