
I just thought this picture was worth sharing, mainly because it was mother's day after all and I am enjoying reading a book with my joy of joys. Also, to point out that it's May and we have a fire going on our back porch. We had to turn the heat on twice in May! There was one day we briefly considered turning on the air conditioning. It got up to 78 in our house but it did not feel hot since there's hardly any humidity up here.
Nolan loved having a fire. His eyes were glued to it as I read to him. We'll have to try and remember to use it a little earlier next year. The trouble is that the fireplace is in a three season sun room which means it's too cold to go out there most of the winter even with the fire going. Next year... we did get the chimney cleaned out after all. My dad brought up flu brushes to clean it, as I was slightly paranoid about the matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment