
I forget to download pictures from my phone often, and since my phone is with me most of the time (it serves as my pager now so I don't have to carry that awful & anxiety inducing device that pulls your pants down!), there are a lot of spontaneous pictures there. This one above is Nolan finally trying out the maze of nets that you can climb through at the Nashville zoo playground.

This is when Nico was first beginning to sit up on her own. She had only been able to do this for a day or two! She was already enjoying the ability to sit and choose toys to play with. Now she takes it to a whole other level, practically throwing her toy out away from herself as a challenge to see how far she can reach without being able to crawl yet. She smiles in victory all the time.

This is a fantastic chewable book from her Aunt Emily and Unlce Collin. I had no idea what a hit this toy would be, but since she sees us reading to Nolan all the time she wants a bite of the action quite literally. It's a challenge to read to him and keep her properly distanced from the book so that she doesn't grab all the pages. It's even more challenging now with her reach getting further and further.

Moments like this don't happen quite as much as they did with Nolan. Happily because I don't have to leave for work as early as when Nolan was a baby. I still leave Nico next to John in the morning, but usually awake and with Nolan awake as well practically jumping on everyone. Most of the time I'm saying goodbye as the kids are both at the table for breakfast. Nico knows the pattern quite well now and watches me go out the door, thankfully not crying because it's tough enough to leave my sweeties.

This may be a bit blurry and hard to tell, but the two yellow Lego pieces are trains and they're pulling into the train station. Nolan is now proficient in all sorts of imaginative Lego construction big and small. Recently while sick at home I swear he spent the whole day at the table building things.

Crib party! Nolan can climb in so they're no refuge for Nico. She wouldn't have it any other way though. Nolan is still number one to her it seems.
No comments:
Post a Comment